Medical Waste Autoclaves
Regulated Medical Waste Processing Using High Pressure Steam
The autoclave is a device used for sterilization utilizing high pressure steam-invented by Charles Chamberland about 1879. The Mark-Costello Co. has been building high pressure medical waste autoclave sterilizers for over 30 years and is the exclusive provider of sterilizer equipment for MG-Rentals.
Safe and economical treatment, processing and disposal of bio hazardous waste is an issue, not only in the United States, but around the world. Autoclaving is a better and more environmentally friendly alternative to incineration.
Our long list of customers, both here and abroad, include:
- Hospitals and Major Medical Centers for hospital medical waste sterilization.
- International Airports and Flight Catering Services for sterilization and disposal of regulated foreign garbage from international flights
- Laboratories for sterilization of microbiological laboratory lab waste
Regional Medical Waste Processing Centers as a productive and profitable way for medical waste disposal companies to service clients safely and efficiently.
Over the years we have made significant improvements to our waste disposal system design to enhance the operation efficiency and material handling function of the sterilizer.
To reduce material handling we have introduced both a semi-automated system and our EZ medical waste disposal system. We consistently offer the latest ancillary equipment and engineering services to complete any installation requirements, no matter how complicated.
MG-Rentals provides the finest long-life sterilization systems with lower maintenance and capital equipment cost than any sterilization system manufacturer in the world.
- NO PRE-TREATMENT HANDLING RISKS. MG’s. System utilizes autoclavable carts that can eliminate employee handling of untreated waste from point of generation to final disposal.
- CAPITAL COST. MG medical waste autoclave sterilizer is by far the least expensive medical waste treatment system available.
- STERILIZERS AVAILABLE FOR ANY SIZE FACILITY. Units are capable of treating 100 to 1,125 lbs. or more per cycle.
- MAINTENANCE. Average cost to maintain our stand-alone gravity type autoclave sterilizer is less than $60.00 per month.
- LONGEVITY. MG. has been manufacturing medical waste steam sterilizers since 1973. There are MG. Sterilizers still in operation after 20 years of service.
- LEAST COMPLICATED TO OPERATE. Some companies actually require the hospital to send engineers to the factory for training. MG Sterilizers require nothing more than a brief in-service training period at the site following installation.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL. MG Sterilizers are usually installed by hospital personnel, or local equipment contractors.
- EQUIPMENT DESIGN UNCHANGED. There is no need to be concerned that the system will soon be out of date, making it difficult to obtain parts and repairs.
- UTILITY CONSUMPTION. Most MG Sterilizers use existing low cost readily available hospital steam supply. Only single-phase electricity is necessary.
- STEAM STERILIZATION VS DISINFECTION. Because of the National and World focus on the spread of infectious disease, the eradication of all microbial life in the waste stream is imperative. Our Autoclave Sterilization process is the best assurance the hospital can have for proper spore kill.